As an experienced chauffeur service, we have hired out our vehicles for many different events over the years. With the obvious differences offered by each of these occasions, the requirements of our clients similarly differ vastly from one another. You can say that we have built up quite a flexible understanding of chauffeuring, no matter the occasion.
As such, here are our top reasons on why you should be thinking about hiring a chauffeur for your event:
- Get There On Time– The main worry about organising transportation to any type of event is actually getting there on time and on schedule. With the responsibility of getting you there on time (not to mention working out appropriate routes and planning for any changes) being down to the driver, an experienced professional with knowledge of the area will be better placed to do this, rather than you placing the responsibility on a designated driver. With the worry of transportation to your venue being taken away from you and the people you’re organising the day for, you all can relax, safe in the knowledge that you will arrive on time.
- No Parking– One for the designated driver this; the unfortunate aspect of getting family/friends to do the driving will be the parking. Some venues simply won’t have ample room (if any at all) for cars to safely park close to the entrance. A chauffeur can just simply roll up, drop you off and come back to pick you up to whisk you off to your next destination at a time that totally suits you.
- A True Designated Driver– With the nature of many events being a celebration or a fun day out, you ideally wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on it as they have to be the driver. So instead of getting someone to be responsible for driving you to/from the event, why not hire a chauffeur to free them up, so they can enjoy themselves?
- Minimise The Stress By Travelling In Comfort– The last thing you want to be doing on a day that you should been joying, is to be stressing about it. A chauffeur service offers a luxury,highly comfortable environment for you to relax in as you travel to your intended location. So when you arrive, all those nerves and worries will be long gone and you’ll be able to enjoy the day even more, perhaps as you otherwise would have done!
- Make a Statement– With your event doubtless being a big occasion, why not go all out and set the tone for your day by stepping out of a statement-making vehicle? As such, you should expect the vehicle – and the person behind the wheel – to look the part. This is something that is at the very heart of chauffeuring.Professional drivers always take great pride in their appearance, as they ensure that they are always smartly attired and similarly, they make sure that the vehicles in their charge are always well-maintained and well-presented –both inside and out.
- Have Fun! Most of all, you’ll be planning to go to your event to have a great experience – so you should be having fun! By being in your comfortable,relaxing carriage, you can do just that – smile and be happy, as you’re off to/or coming back from your event in quite some style!